After the success of our Brexit broadcast last month and the end of the Transition period getting ever closer, EV Cargo Global Forwarding will be holding a further Brexit update.
This time it will a recorded presentation so can be viewed at a time convenient to you, it will be shared on the 16th December 2020 on our website, so keep an eye out!
Our Group Customs and Trade Compliance Manager, Ian Moran, will cover any new developments and also walk you through the arrangements for both exports and imports in a step by step approach, which we hope you will be able to relate to your own supply chains.
We will also cover:
- The new arrangements covering postponed VAT accounting and what you need to do to make use of this easement
- Review the trade deals which the UK Government has been able to negotiate
- GSP preference requirements post Transition
- The new UK Global Tariff and its implications to clients
- Provide an update on arrangements for Northern Ireland