27th Marzec 2019
Allport Cargo Services, to put the Supply Chain in the palm of your hand with “ACS Quick Track”.
The launch of our 1st generation mobile App including AI Chatbot functionality is being rolled out in April.
***We are fast tracking our release of this product in the light of COVID-19 measures and to enable greater ease for customers to track and monitor shipments***
Key features will include:
– Carrier neutral global live tracking across all shipping modes
– Key milestone status updates
– Shipment search
– Purchase order search
– Search by partial information
– Bookmark shipments to watch list
– View by milestone status
– View by transit leg
– Realtime global tracking with map view by location and transit leg
– LUIS enabled bot assisted information request
– Customer team live chat
– iOS & Android compatible
Building on our long held strategy for Technology-Enabled Supply Chain® the App paves the way for a range of new customer enabling Digital Solutions from Allport, all part of our ACSelerate2021 Digital Transformation strategy. Free to use, the App will be rolled out to ACS customers over the coming weeks, with Generation Two of the App already in development and to follow in the coming months’
Follow us for full release and availability to download
“Making our customers’ lives simpler”.