21st January 2021
We’re 21 days post the Brexit transition period and arrangements have been agreed between the European Union and the UK.
However, there still seems to be some confusion across the UK supply chain industry.
EV Cargo’s latest update will iron-out those queries as we discuss the current state-of-play and what importers and exporters need to enable smooth trade going forwards.
Watch the below video to gain an insight into the new arrangements and the impact these have on all imports and exports.
In this latest update we will cover:
- The origin rules and the additional duty due on non-origin goods.
- The free trade agreements now in place.
- The new UK Global Tariff with revised rates of duty.
- Northern Ireland and the current state of play with the new customs arrangements required for goods moving from the UK mainland.
- The importance of using the correct customs valuation of goods.
- Road Freight market overview – where we are now.
The accompanying presentation with links to the relevant Government guidance can be viewed HERE.