Following the success of our Brexit broadcast last month and as the end of the Transition period is getting ever closer, we are pleased to announce that our latest Brexit update is now available to view at a time convenient to you.
Ian Moran, customs and trade compliance manager, discusses the below over the 1-hour recording:
- The new arrangements covering postponed VAT accounting and what you need to do to make use of this easement
- Review the trade deals which the UK Government has been able to negotiate
- GSP preference requirements post Transition
- The new UK Global Tariff and its implications to clients
- Provide an update on arrangements for Northern Ireland
- Customs invoice requirements
The broadcast can be viewed below:
The accompanying presentation with links to the relevant Government guidance can be viewed HERE.